NMN（烟酰胺单核苷酸）是一种存在于我们体内的内源性物质，2013年被哈佛医学院Paul F. Glenn生物学中心证实具有抗衰老作用。许多研究机构和科学家已经证明，NMN可以在体内迅速转化为NAD+，从而实现延缓衰老、提高细胞活力、改善身体机能的作用。
Can NMN truly achieve anti-aging?
Who is suitable for NMN?
- People who maintain and want to improve their health and skin conditions
- People who need to improve cardiovascular health
- People who is interested in anti-aging solutions
- People who have stress and trouble sleeping
- People who need to improve concentration and memory
- People who need overall mental and physical improvement
- People who need to improve the healthy functioning of the immune and digestive systems
- People who need to improve their fitness
使用Supernine NMN15000, 40岁以下建议每天服用1-2粒(250mg-500mg)，40岁以上2颗及以上（500mg及以上）。
建议一天中早晨空腹的时候服用, 效果最佳。其他时间服用虽然没有影响效用, 但有些人晚上服用会容易造成精神亢奋。
一般建议 30岁开始服用, 因为30- 50 岁这个年纪群的 NAD+数值已下降到 ~2.74，51-70岁时更跌至 ~1.08。而许多20岁左右的年轻族群，有熬夜及烟酒习惯的, 建议可以提早开始保养。
- People with major diseases such as cancer, multiple cysts, mental diseases, and allergic diseases are advised to consult doctors before taking NMN.
- For some non-serious diseases requiring short-term medication, such as viral cold, gingival inflammation etc, it is recommended to suspend NMN during medication treatment and continue taking NMN after recovery.
- NMN is not recommended for people whose NAD+ levels are already high, such as people under 18 years old, pregnant women and lactating women (infants with high NAD+ levels).
Can cancer patients take NMN?
Can I take NMN during a cold?
The common cold does not affect, and NMN can be taken normally.
Can women take NMN during menstrual period?
With so many NMN products in the market, why choose Supernine?
Supernine is based in the United States and all products are certified by NSF (the United States National Health Certification), HACCP, ISO international standardization certification of the factory manufacturing, and comply with FDA regulations of cGMP regulations, in addition, it is undergoing the STC testing and obtaining product quality certification in Hong Kong. 100% free of gluten, nuts and dairy products. No artificial flavors or preservatives. NMN products produced by Supernine contain up to 99.5% pure NMN. Supernine offers the best value for money per mg.
How long does Supernine NMN take see results?
Supernine NMN 的具体效果会在不同个体中会有不同的呈现方式。 • 问题体质者7-10天左右会有所改善，最先体现在睡眠状态逐渐变好。 • 正常体质通常在 2 - 3 周左右精神状态方面有所改善，长期服用能使身体各项机能逐步改善。
Can take NMN causing body internal heat* which leads to canker sore or oral ulcer?
The situation of increasing internal heat varies from person to person. Since the mitochondria produce more energy molecules called ATP and consume more B vitamins after the NAD+ level is raised, individual users may experience an initial reaction of internal heat. In addition, NMN activates glands in the stomach, spleen, and kidney, while the peripheral tissues of the body are still sluggish and aging, so there is a transient internal and external imbalance in the initial stage of NMN's action. At this time just need to supplement more water, increase exercise can relieve.
You can also start with one pill and gradually increase the dosage as your body adjusts to it. NMN itself does not cause internal heat, which is because the body's original metabolic level is relatively low. After taking NMN, mitochondrial function improves in a short time, and the body ADAPTS to the response of the process, so there is no need to worry.
*Excessive internal heat is a concept in traditional Chinese medicine. Normally people with excessive internal heat would easily get inflamed, sore throat, toothache, acnes, canker sore, and ulcer.
What are the advantages of NMN enterolysis technology?
Can you take NMN products to relieve from the effect of alcohol and protect the liver?
In 2018, Professor Ketan Patel's team from Cambridge, UK, published in the top academic journal Nature, found that after knocking out the ALDH2 gene in mice, the DNA became unstable because alcohol and its metabolite (acetaldehyde) failed to degrade in time. This, in turn, can lead to a marked decrease in the activity of hematopoietic stem cells and even increase the risk of cancer.
It's worth noting that the ALDH2 gene that was knocked out in the study, in 540 million people around the world, already carries a mutation that does not clear acetaldehyde. Also, Asians make up a large portion of the population.
Test the metabolic capacity of the liver
1. Alcohol (ethanol) converts to acetaldehyde under the action of ADH (ethanol dehydrogenase) and NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide);
2. Acetaldehyde is converted to acetic acid by ALDH2 (acetaldehyde dehydrogenase 2) and NAD+;
3. Acetic acid enters the tricarboxylic acid cycle and, after a series of reactions, is converted to carbon dioxide and water.
Among these, the most harmful to health is the toxic acetaldehyde, ALDH2 deletion or mutation, will make the liver to acetaldehyde metabolism pathway blocked. As a result, excess acetaldehyde is present in the liver, and when it encounters a protein, it binds forcibly to form an acetaldehyde protein adduct.
Acetaldehyde robbed apolipoprotein, will block the transport of fat, resulting in fat backlog in the liver cells, the formation of alcoholic fatty liver;
Acetaldehyde harms the proteins on the liver cell membrane, which is easy to induce inflammation, leading to alcoholic hepatitis;
Acetaldehyde protein adducts also speed up the process of liver fibrosis, which, if allowed to progress, can lead to the dreaded cirrhosis of the liver.
In fact, even for those who are heavy drinkers, long-term or excessive drinking that exceeds the liver's metabolic capacity will inevitably lead to liver damage over time. Alcohol reduces NAD+ levels in the liver We already know that NAD+ is required in the liver to metabolize alcohol. NAD+ is also known as coenzyme 1. As the "number one coenzyme", it is involved in a number of important biochemical reactions in the human body, including REDOX reaction, metabolism and DNA repair mechanism. The Sirtuins family, known as longevity proteins, are also highly dependent on NAD+. The decline in NAD+ levels in our bodies is thought to be one of the key causes of aging in humans.
If the liver is always busy metabolizing alcohol, lower levels of NAD+ in the liver are thought to be important factors in inducing steatosis, oxidative stress, fatty liver, insulin resistance and gluconeogenesis inhibition. It seems that the wine drunk not only hurt liver, but also "urge people old".
Helps "cure alcohol and protect liver"
In this case, is NAD+ useful? The researchers believe that taking NMN (nicotinamide mononucleotide), a precursor of NAD+, can rapidly increase the level of NAD+ in the liver and accelerate the catabolism of alcohol, thus playing a role in rapid hangover. However, more important than "cure" is "protect the liver". In 2019, Kristofer S. Fritz et al. from the University of Colorado, USA, found that NMN can increase the level of NAD+ in the liver of experimental mice, and has a protective effect on the liver.
When mice with alcoholic liver disease were fed 500mg/kg of NMN every other day, levels of NAD+ and a range of precursor substances returned to control levels. In addition, NMN prevented the elevation of ALT and AST, two biomarkers of liver injury in plasma, suggesting that NMN had a protective effect on alcohol-induced liver injury. Using RNA sequence analysis, they also found that ethanol significantly altered the expression of 1,778 genes, of which NMN treatment reduced the effect of ethanol on 25% (437 genes). These results suggest that NMN is of great significance in the treatment of alcoholic fatty liver disease.
How much NMN coffee can I have?
Take 1 sachet daily, preferably in the morning to boost performance.
Can I take NMN with other medicine?
Yes, you can. NMN does not interact with other medications.
Will NMN cure my illness?
No, NMN does not cure any diseases; however it can protect our body from diseases and slow down the aging process.
How soon will I start feeling the benefits?
How soon NMN starts to work varies from person to person and depends on many factors:
- Your health needs: Taken into account how health deficient you are to begin with. The more deficient you are, the longer it may take to build up your immunity.
- The supplement’s quality: It’s important to remember that not all supplements are created equally. At Supernine, we source the highest quality bioavailable nutrients and our purity is 99.5%.
- Your body’s absorption rate: This depends on the person, everyone has different absorption levels.
- Your diet: Remember that supplement means “in addition to”. It’s important to pair your NMN supplements with a nutritional balanced diet and healthy exercise.
Where is the origin of the product?
SNINE NMN products are made in the USA.
Can product quality be guaranteed?
是的，产品质量有保障。我们承诺在我们的 NMN 补充剂中生产 99.5% 纯度的 NMN。已通过美国 cGMP 批准和香港 STC 测试并获得产品质量认证。
Where can I purchase Supernine’s product?
You can purchase our product on our official website (https://www.supernine.com), Amazon.com (USA) or at our Hong Kong flagship store.