What is CBD and how can it benefit your health?
Products containing cannabidiol are becoming increasingly popular. As academics learn more about the potential advantages of CBD, more companies are incorporating it into their products. However, it is important that we use CBD products that are safe, trusted and of good quality.
Why should you use CBD?
CBD is a popular natural medicine that is used to treat a variety of ailments and illnesses. There is growing evidence that CBD can be beneficial in the following areas:
- Pain relief: CBD can be used to assist people to manage various forms of chronic pain. CBD injections decreased pain response to a surgical cut in rats, according to 2017 research. According to a 2020 study, topical CBD may give pain alleviation for people suffering from peripheral neuropathy. According to research, CBD has been shown to considerably lessen severe discomfort, sharp pain, itching feelings, and cold.
- Anxiety relief: CBD may be used to treat a variety of anxiety disorders, including post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), panic disorder, generalized anxiety disorder (GAD), social anxiety disorder (SAD), and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). CBD also has anxiolytic properties, which suggests it might help with mental health issues like anxiety.
- Side-effects of chemotherapy: CBD may help minimize cancer-related side effects including nausea and vomiting by inhibiting cancer-related adverse effects. According to 2016 research, using Sativex, a medication that combines CBD and tetrahydrocannabinol, can help with chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting.
- Epilepsy: Epidiolex, a refined version of CBD, was authorized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2018. Epidiolex can be used to treat two types of epilepsy in children: Dravet syndrome and Lennox-Gastaut syndrome.
- Acne: CBD's anti-inflammatory effects and ability to decrease sebum production have shown promise in the treatment of acne. According to 2014 research, CBD may help to prevent acne by preventing extra sebum from being produced by the sebaceous glands.
Supernine has developed the easiest and the most delicious way to intake CBD. The latest CBD products at Supernine is available in the form of lollipops and are available in a range of flavors. They include; Strawberry, Green Apple, Grape, Lemon, Orange, Peach, Mangosteen, Honey Melon, Blueberry, Banana. An important thing to note is that CBD products are not psychoactive and do not get you high, however they are created to provide calming effects such as pain relief and anxiety reduction. Learn more about the latest CBD lollipops at Supernine here.
People can now use a variety of CBD or CBD-infused products and is becoming a social form to use CBD to help with health. CBD can provide a variety of potential advantages, including pain and anxiety relief and so much more. With so many options, we must pick CBD products that are both safe and of excellent quality. As a result, selecting goods that have passed third-party testing is critical. Before taking any CBD product, it's also a good idea to consult with a doctor. At supernine we make sure all products are safe, tested, trusted and complies with the laws.
Check out our new CBD lollipops, available for purchase now!